B2B, B2C, Business Type, Customer, Location You Serve, Services, USA
Salehpour Legal Consulting is a law firm that provides big firm representation at small firm prices. We are committed to excellence and have successfully represented clients across the nation ranging from entrepreneurs and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
We offer innovative solutions to startups, businesses, and entrepreneurs in various industries, including technology, media and entertainment, transportation, logistics, retail, real estate, cannabis, and food and beverage. Whatever your legal needs or questions are, Salehpour Legal Consulting is here to provide you with quick and efficient resolutions.
Morvareed Z. Salehpour
Managing Partner and Founder
Morvareed Z. Salehpour specializes in handling a diverse range of complex legal matters both in and outside the courtroom. She has experience negotiating and drafting a variety of contracts and tech transactions and handling cases from inception to trial and appeal. She has successfully represented entrepreneurs and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries, including technology, media and entertainment, transportation, logistics, healthcare, real estate, fashion, cannabis, and food and beverage, among others. Ms. Salehpour enthusiastically applies unique solutions to client needs, working hard to devote herself to efficient resolutions.
Ms. Salehpour, a double Bruin, received her JD from the UCLA School of Law, where she also served as a Managing Editor for the UCLA Law Review. Ms. Salehpour previously practiced at BakerHostetler, a national firm where her work included being a member of the legal team seeking to recover the principal lost in the Madoff Ponzi scheme, and then at Strange & Butler, a complex litigation boutique. She is admitted to the State Bar of California, is a member of the United States District Court's bars for the Central, Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of California, and a member of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Ms. Salehpour is also President-Elect of the Santa Monica Bar Association, Career Chair for the UCLA Alumni Westside Network, a member of the UCLA Law Women LEAD Local Events Committee, and a member of the Advisory Board for The Rabbit Hole (Woman Blockchain Community). She is also active in the tech community and passionate about analyzing and discussing developing legal issues in that field for her clients and her pleasure, particularly concerning artificial intelligence, blockchain, virtual/augmented reality, and esports.
Select Recent Speaking Engagements:
• Best Practices to Avoid Spoliation Sanctions for CSUN Attorney Group (June 6, 2018)
• Women Innovators in Blockchain for LA Blockchain Summit (June 19, 2018)
• Destruction of Artwork & The Visual Artists Rights Act for BHBA (September 24, 2018)
• Blockchain, Real Estate, and Tokenization for Deloitte's 2018 Real Estate Industry Updates in Los Angeles
and Costa Mesa (December 4 and 6, 2018)
• Corporate and Other Transactional Practices for UCLA Law Women LEAD Summit '19 (March 1, 2019)
• Demystifying Blockchain in Real Property and Financing for LACBA (March 20, 2019)
• Pepperdine Law's JBEL (Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship and the Law) 2019 Annual Symposium:
Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, and the Future of Digital Currency Law (March 27, 2019)
• Blockchain and the Future of Real Estate for the Santa Monica Bar Association and the California Lawyers
Association (March 28, 2019)
• Analyzing Proptech: The Disruptors on Real Estate’s Doorstep for CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF
REALTORS® and Center for California Real Estate (April 12, 2019)
• How to Structure Your Startup to Get Investors Excited for Startup Network (May 30, 2019)
• Business Law for Women's Westside Executive Group (June 11, 2019)
• Breaking Down a Term Sheet for Startup Network (August 8, 2019)
• AI, Emerging Tech and the Law for MacTech Conference (October 16-18, 2019)
• AI and the Law for Los Angeles Paralegal Association webinar (April 15, 2020)
• The Impact of Emerging Technologies webinar for UCLA (April 20, 2020)