Trusted adviser helping nonprofit organizations build capacity through board development, operational efficiency, strategic planning, leadership transition, and fundraising.
Genevieve (Ginny) N. Waller
CEO and Founder
Ginny Waller, CEO and Founder, is a senior non-profit manager with over twelve years of experience in leadership development, strategic planning, and operational efficiency with specializations in change management and relationship building.
Client successes include the following:
- Reduction of staff turnover by 87% through the restructuring of the organizational hierarchy
- targeted employee development using current trends
- strategic outreach with various community organizations.
She has secured more than $32 million in funding from governmental entities, private foundations, corporations, community organizations, and individuals. The diversification of funding streams has resulted in increasing individual giving (+28%) and corporate giving (+20%), and developing fee-based business models while maintaining less than 15% operational expenses.
She has received numerous accolades for excellence in the profession:
- Award for Non-Profit Leadership (2013), South Carolina Association of Non-Profit Organizations
- President’s Award (2012)
- Young Lawyer of the Year (2008), South Carolina Bar
- Fundraising Professional of the Year (2015), Association of Fundraising Professionals - Midlands Chapter
Ginny has served on numerous boards including: the National Guard Bureau Spouses’ Club, Wiesbaden Community Spouses’ Club, and the South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault. She is a member of the South Carolina Bar, Certified Fund Raising Executive International, Association of Fundraising Professionals-DC, and the Center for Non-Profit Excellence.